I was reading these facts about green apples on the net and thought of sharing them with you guys
some health nutritional facts about green apples…
* Contains a lot of fiber, which is good for digestion.
* The chances of colon cancer are less if one eats green apple.
* Relieves constipation.
* Useful in controlling diarrhea.
* Reduces blood pressure.
* Blood sugar gets stabilized.
* Improves one’s appetite.
* It contains carbohydrates and therefore provides much energy.
* It contains protein.
* Has plenty of vitamins, such as Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 and it is one of the most prominent green apple benefits.
* It also has plenty of minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, Manganese, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Zinc
* It helps in preventing liver problems.
* Lessens the chances of developing skin diseases.
* It consists of several anti-oxidants such as polyphenol as well as flavonoid that helps in reducing the risk of cancer by not allowing DNA damage to occur.
* It has less cholesterol and is therefore useful for those losing weight.
* As green apple contains a lot of Vitamin A,B as well C, it is very good for the nourishment of skin and also has a whitening effect on it.
* It purifies the blood as it contains a lot of minerals.
* One also less chances of suffering from liver problems.