Al-Ghanim Electronics (X-CITE) Cutomer Service

I went out for lunch with my work colleagues today at the Avenues. Once we were done I met up with Her to go get us a new camcorder.

So we headed to AL-Ghanim Electronics to see what they got on display. I was actually going for the Sony HD cams out there. I was checking it out when an employee came over (named Nav or Naf) and told me if he can show me another cam.

He showed me one of the Canon HD cams and compared it with the other cams. He showed me the difference in quality and the functions of the cams. He gave me a better product with a better price.

This is what I call the best customer service really, the company makes the customer happy and return back for other products. I hope X-Cite keep employing people like that.

Great Job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. the only thing I hate about them is their DELIVERY >:( they SUCK BIG TIME!

EVERY TIME I ORDER SOMETHING TO BE DELIVERED I ASK THEM SPECIFICALLY TO DELIVER IT AFTER NOON AS I WILL NOT BE HOME BEFORE THAT. AND TO GIVE ME A CALL BEFOOOOORRRREEE THEY DECIDE TO COME TO MY PLACE.

THEY ALWAAAAAAAAYSSSSS CALLLLL IN THE MORNING SAYING THEY ARE IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE AND THEY HAVE TO GIVE IT TO SOMEONE OTHERWISE THEY WILL HAVE TO DELIVER IT ANOTHER DAY.

THEY ONCE SAID THAT IT’S OK TO LEAVE AN LCD TV OUTSIDE THE DOOR, THEY SAY NO ONE WILL TAKE IT AND NO NEED TO WORRY!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *_*

[Reply]

2. whenever i visit they always try to sell off their canons over the sony cams… don’t know what’s the deal with that

[Reply]

3. I rarely deal with them!! cuz engera9t wayed menhom :S They would sell 2 items (same product exactly) with different prices!!! and you’re lucky if you picked the one with the lower price!!!

4. Kumail:

hady hadddddy :P…I never tried their delivery really, but when I go there their customer service is good. You should complain.

Lendmeurear:

hmm..my friend told me that canon is quite good too

Msha3erha:

I think you can find better prices in other places.

[Reply]

5. walla His I complained many times but they didn’t change a thing!

I once spoke to a manager of one of the stores and he didn’t even look interested in what I had to say, and the result later was the same with the delivery issue. I ordered from different branches and I got the same problem as well.

I’m not looking forward to get anything delivered from them again >:(

6. avatar Shahab says:

Wansa Electronics sell by Alghanim electronics are very bad in quality, please don’t use these products infect services for repair under warranty items is very bad. i got one Wansa refrigerator and after 1 year it stopped working, i called the on Thursday they said technician will come on Sunday i requested them to send him on Saturday but they refused bluntly. On Sunday i stared calling them from 9 AM and ask to send the tech. and they were saying yes he is on his way etc. i called after every hour and the answer was yes he will defiantly come today until 0630 pm and then he said technician is now gone home so now he will come tomorrow.
    You all can imagine how much problem i was facing without refrigerator and what services i got from Alghanim electronics on under warranty products.
    Same problem i faced with washing machine FROM ALGHANIM.
    Please don’t buy things from them especially Wansa.

[Reply]

7. Hi Shahab, what happened with me is totally different; i had similar case like you but I called 1803535 and I was served in the same day because of my complain.

8. avatar Farzana Shafi abdul says:

Hi, I am a regular customer of Alghanim Electronics in fahaheel branch,and I would comment that the service in Alghanim Electronic in Fahaheel where I always purchase is VERY BAD, I thing such a reputed organization should take care of their customers, I had recently bought a electronic item and since it was not working I went to exchange next day,an the EXCHANGE SYSTEM there is VERY POOR, cannot expect giving soooo much trouble for customers just to exchange a item, it took me one hour only to exchange one item, and not only that, the customers have to go in search of the supervisor which they dont even know, to take his signature, and after so much difficulty and time waist we finaly reach to him, and supervisor seems to be very busy doing the sales mans job on floor and convincing the customers about product and without signing the bill rolls us back to the counter,and counter rolling us back to the supervisor which finally made us loose the temper,raise our voice, and then the same supervisor comes and signs the bill and gives us the exchange, IS THIS HOW THE CUSTOMERS ARE TREATED??? I think they have hired some untrained staff with so called VASTA which causes this problems.CANNOT EXPECT THIS FROM A REPUTED FIRM LIKE ALGHANIM. I WILL THINK BACK TO ENTER THAT STORE AGAIN.

9. avatar Al-bloushi says:

expect what u dont expect

10. avatar P.GEORGE says:

Walla, Horrible. Irresponsible in providing services for the washing machine purchased on 23.12.10 which is non-stop and no proper technician checking and rectifying the fault. Also the technician is not bothered to pass the complaint to the supervisor

11. avatar Dr. Sunil Kumar Kodali says:

Selling apart, Delivery and support sucks!
    I bought a Wansa cooking range. They called for delivery in the morning around 11.00 AM, but came in only at 1.30. By that time our cooking was delayed and we stopped it in the middle for installation of the new product. They were quick (too quick) without proper demo. I demanded for a proper demo and they put an irritable face, after which they asked me to sign the delivery note “received OK” which I did and they were gone in a Jiffy. Towards afternoon while our maid was cleaning that she noticed a dent and bend at the bottom (base). I called the customer service to lodge a complaint. They sent their man to take photos and after repeatedly contacting them, they say it cannot be replaced as I signed “received OK”. If they have used their brains they would know that no customer can lift it to a height and drop it to cause such a dammage especially after connecting to gas. “Received OK” is on the spur of the moment not necessarily checked properly. If so why did they not let me tick the check boxes on the delivery note properely? All products carry a sticker “checked OK”! does this mean that they are always OK. If so check the display peice at their show room it bears similar dammage. (I hope they have not given me the same peice. One of their people said that I gave the complaint one day late otherwise they would have honoured my request. I told them to double check my complaint date and another man tells me that irrespective of the date my request cannot be honoured. Tomorrow if the devise malfunctions they may say that I dammaged it so NO REPLACEMENT! I hate to go to their showroom again. I would have wasted KD 50 on this product (perhaps lesser as it functions) but they are the big losers on the long run. as they have lost a valuable customer like me who has already bought and has the potential to buy from them a lot more.
    Dr. Sunil

12. avatar udeni says:

very bad sale,s staff they don,t know how to talk very bad staff but ther,s some of them good try to change staff

13. avatar manoj says:

legal Department so bad.very rude.i coud not pay the bill with in 2 months due to some medical reason.but i had a due for 3 months only.i got a call from legal division(i will not provide a name) he threatening me instead of customer satisfaction for recover the money.
    this only one event.

Kumara
    Chartered Accountant

[Reply]

14. In Alghanim some sales officers are good.They are guiding us to purchase good quality products, like one Mr manoj.He has guided me for all my purchases like mixi, iron box, kettle etc.But some are not.Espesially in TV section.

[Reply]

15. الغانم X-city يبيع بضاعه مستعمله كجديده !!
    15.10.2012
    قمت بشراء جلاية صحون جديده وعند التوصيل اكتشفت انها تحتوي علا ماء وبقايا طعام وسمك !!!
    سالت الفني وجاوب انهم قامو بتشغيلها بالمخزن فقط بالماء للتاكد من عملها  واصر علا تركيبها وغسلها بالمحلول الملحي قبل ان يذهب !بما معناه انهم يعيدون بيع الاجهزه المرتجعه او المستخدمه كجديده دون علم الزبون!
    فقط للتحذير 

16. avatar Ferns says:

Alghanim has the worst delivery service to drop something which does not take a day is delivered after 3 days thats super fast for them. I really dont knw where is the customer satisfaction in this. when i called in them to know atleast when i will be able to received it they only responce is it will be delivered in 48 hours as to their terms and condition it is clearly mentioned that the on the confirmation of the order online it will delivery with in 48 hours but they are telling me that nooo it starts from the next day .

I really dont get it where is the 48 hours and customer satisfaction in it?

[Reply]

17. good day i just want to complain regarding the cashier from credit section in avenues branch everytime im coming to pay the credit of my friend caroline baile nobody is there when i ask the people from other cashier they told he took a break for 30minutes i arrive in alghanim around 6:15pm still im waiting.i go to customer service to ask them why there is no replacement for the that section..i hope you will take an action or solution for this matter.

18. avatar Richard says:

Very poor service. The worst I have ever experienced from a call centre or service operation. Yes I am used to excellent customer service in the UK but this is just embarrassing. Alghanim Electronics Service Centre is totally incompetent. Let me explain. At home repair booked for our sound system on 20th November and was told engineer will call to arrange a time. Engineer arrived 4.30pm without calling and luckily we were in. He made no attempt to repair but collected the item and said we would get a call within 2 days to agree repair/cost. There was no call.

27th November 7am – called to chase. We are still working on it…
    1st December 2pm – maybe 2 more days – said no repairs carried out yet but engineer will call to agree cost of parts/labour.
    Engineer did not call.
    5th December 10am – still with engineer – someone will call me to advise today
    5th December 4.15pm – no call to date so I called again 1803535 – spare parts had been ordered – item should be ready for delivery back on Sunday.
    No call or delivery on Sunday 8th.
    9th December 10am – sorry sir but Workshop Manager or Call Centre Manager (Mohammed) will call within 1 hour.
    9th December 2.40pm – no call received from either Workshop Mgr or CC Manager – so I chased again – again telling me that the Workshop Mgr will call me asap.
    9th December 3.30pm – no call today.